Monday 31 August 2009

Parliamentary Under Secretary and the Madeleine Foundation

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/madeleine-mccann-new-f27/the-madeleine-foundation-the-government-speaks-t1804.htm


So, in summary then bennett and 3a's posters, whichever rock you are now lurking under, the Government is aware of your existance, and they consider you 'Despicable' and they are putting together a plan to stamp you out. Your attempts to libel, intimidate, harrass, and incite hatred and violence against innocent and law abiding citizens have now come to their last days. I have written back to Chris Mole MP, thanking him profusely for his help, and asking him to please keep me informed as to the progress of this Hate Crime Action Plan, and I will study it closely, and keep everyone informed.

A final word from me to bennett. I am nought but an ordinary working class greasemonkey, with nothing more than an average secondary modern education. But I was brought up to know the diference between right and wrong, I have an acute sense of justice and fair play, and I make you this promise. I will not allow your cynical exploitation of Madeleine and her family, in order to get your picture in the paper, and garner fame and glory for yourself to continue. I will seek every legal means to bring you and your foundation of disinformation and lies down. I am sure I will not be alone.

No comments:

PICK UP THE PHONE AND BRING MADELEINE HOME